Monday, August 23, 2010

My First Post

Hello! My name is Joshua Revels, but everyone calls me Josh. Commuting to school from Shinnston, WV, I plan to endure the challenges of being a high school chemistry teacher. I am seeking the teaching specializations of general science (5-adult) and chemistry (9-adult), and would enjoy teaching at either a local high school or middle school. Why teach? Since I was a young lad, I had always imagined myself as a teacher in my future; however, it wasn't until my junior year in high school that I realized my love for chemistry. I believe learning science is important in the sense that it improves life on Earth. Not only can science be fun but also a life changing experience. With that said, My goal as a teacher is to launch as many students possible among the stars (metaphorically speaking). Basically, I want my students using science skills/chemistry as a tool to better their future goals and aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment