Monday, September 13, 2010

Spelln' it out...

By a follower of my blog, I was asked to react to this interview.

My reaction to the majority of the interview included side- splitting laughter! The author being interviewed is very comical!!! One specific example, she claims that Russians quickly learned their grammar and spelling skills compared to Americans learning English. Although this is probably a fact, the comedy evolves with her comment of how Russian's lacked a victory in the Cold War with all their free time.
For the most part, I agree with the author's comments. The author states that "bad" spellers are labeled as creative, which I strongly believe is true! After reading the interview, I am interested in reading her book. If you get the chance, then please check out the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment