Friday, November 5, 2010

Trimolecular Twitter Reactions

In a Blog Posting answer the following questions.
1. How do you feel about the limit of 140 characters?
  The character limit helps me make my writing more concise! :)

2. Did you alter something you were going to say based on the length?
  YES!!! I had to use some skills I learned to use when writing a chemistry lab report!!

3. Do you think texting and twittering can have an impact on the way you write? How?
   YES!!!! I think it can have a positive impact on many aspects of my life and writing. If anyone went about twitter as an educational system, then it could also be helpful to them. I feel like I can use twitter as an education resouce in my classrooms, and I think it opens up colloboration just like Edmodo! As for texting, I think it can cause me to be lazy. I need to focus on distinguishing a lazy form of writing with a professional form, so I can use texting with my family and friends in an effective way.

1 comment:

  1. Distinguishing is important! Twitter is not the right tool for all communication purposes. It affords some and not others. Being literate in the 21st century requires knowledge of the right communication tool for the specific communication purpose!

    ReplyDelete